In a month or two I'm going to have to choose to go to one college of those that accept me (I hope some will). One thing I noticed in my search for the most accepting universities/colleges was how difficult it was to find information on which were most accepting.
How easy is life in your college/university for GLBTQ students?
Please take into consideration:
• How easy it is to date/get laid
• Prevalence of homophobia (among student body, faculty and the town)
• The level of activism in the gay-rights community there
• The size (apparent or real) of the GLBTQ community there
• Any predominantly gay hangouts (bars, restaurants etc.)
• The university/college policy on sexual orientation and transexualism