whats ur all time ...
*drum roll please...*
1 scary movie
2. funny movie
3. tear jerker
2.it's a tie between lords of dogtown and jay and silent bob strike back
3.a walk to remember
I want to cry but my pride won't let me.
LORD OF THE RINGS!
I'll always be.... yours fatally....
1. any "Chucky" movie will scare the crap out of me
2. Scary movie 1,2, and 3-i like 2 the best (some ppl think they're stupid i think they're hilarious)
3. The Fox and the Hound (no laughing...its sad)
1. can't watch scary movies
2. Mean Girls, White Chicks (totally stupid but I loved it)
3. West Side Story, Hotel Rwanda, and all those Holocaust movies
Come out, come out wherever you are!
1. the shining (really freaky, especially if you happen to be in a hotel room while watching it :P)
2. something´s gotta give (i couldn´t stop laughing, it was sooo great)
3. big fish (i cried and cried and cried...)
"My darling girl, when are you going to understand that "normal" isn't a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage. "
1. Oooo, It!! Even though the book is wayyy scarier.
2. Can't Hardly Wait... "Why y'all gotta waste my flavor?"
3. A Walk to Remember, although I bawled throughout The Notebook, it's numero 2.
"Man it takes a silly girl
to lie about the dreams she has.
But lord, it takes a lonely one to wish
that she had never dreamt at all."
1. I don't usually watch scary movies... but 1+3, Donnie Darko. Somehow I manage to cry watching that.
2. Amelie [french] - Jean-Pierre Jeunet (it's not a 'comedy', but funny)
3. I 'like' tear-jerkers, don't know why, here's my top 5:
1) A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) - Steven Spielberg
2) Cinema Paradiso [italian] - Giuseppe Tornatore
3) Ladies in Lavender - Charles Dance
4) Donnie Darko - Richard Kelly
5) Il Postino (The Postman) [italian] - Michael Radford
If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered.
Oh! I forgot about Il Postino...it made me cry too