Something to think about

Sesshoumaru s male lover's picture

95% of guys jerk off.The other 5% are lying.

Comments

Dakota's picture

nice

nice job quitty I like your style. Awesome fact to and I like the other 5 are lying part.

How can we accuratly describe our feelings in words?
We can't

Sesshoumaru s male lover's picture

I glad you like it.It is a kn

I glad you like it.It is a knowen scitic fact that all guys jerk off.
Some do think jerking off is sex,but it is.
Cogito Ergo Sum

Dim's picture

lol

One of the only universal truths.

Dim

Daelus's picture

True

That is so true. Can't beat good old statistics.

"If nothing we do matters, then all that
matters is what we do."

raining men's picture

Welcome

Welcome to the male gender. This is all you need to know about us

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suf-fer-ing"

Sesshoumaru s male lover's picture

I am male,shows what you know

I am male,shows what you know.

Cogito Ergo Sum

NovaCat's picture

What?! Men NEVER masturbate!

What?! Men NEVER masturbate! *glances around* And now I must go the bathroom for undisclosed reasons . . .

Hahahahaha!

Patch's picture

Which is pretty freaky once y

Which is pretty freaky once you consider what that means. . .
your brother does it. . .
Your cousing does it. . .
YOur priest does it. . .
YOur father does it. . .

THe pope does it. . .

I don't know where I am going with this.

"What is the purpose of life? It is to create our own purpose."

Daelus's picture

Oh god

My eyes! Not my parents, not them, NOT THEM!

:D

Well, one of them, anyway. Okay, I can't continue
this. It's disgusting me. Aagh!

"If nothing we do matters, then all that
matters is what we do."

Sesshoumaru s male lover's picture

Yes they do it.Even God himse

Yes they do it.Even God himself.And JC to.

Cogito Ergo Sum

NovaCat's picture

The Pope?! Ugh . . . that's

The Pope?! Ugh . . . that's a NASTY THOUGHT . . . though, apply it to our political system: every single man the you vote for, no matter what party or what age or what beliefs, almost definitely masturbates. *Shudder* . . . . . . . . I just got a really nasty image of Karl Rove . . . . oh god my eyes!

the mouse that roared's picture

Yeah

Guys are allowed to be pretty vocal about masturbation, but a lot of girls don't masturbate or are afraid to say they do. Is it double standards or a generalized difference in sex drives between the sexes? Because masturbation is completely normal and I don't see why girls act so closeted about it.

Are you hanging on to something useless just because you think it's beautiful?
--William Zinsser

Sesshoumaru s male lover's picture

I think it is a double standa

I think it is a double standard,kind of like girls should virgans,but guys should not.Which sucks.

Cogito Ergo Sum