Some of you may be fans of my lists, some of you are probably to new to here to know what i am talking about. But I ramble... Lets get to the details... their really isnt a paticular order... i dunno i make up as i go along....
1. The Smell, some deorderant wouldn't kill ya ppl!
2. the X-Ratedness, Now i am probably one of the most liberial people you will ever meet, but i think everyone has standards, maybe not? I know my sig is not necesarrily "slowing down" this what ever you call it. but still I think that a sseprate forum for for X-Rated topics is sapproite, atleast s maybe ti will get more attention that way... and people can know that we we (me mostly i think an overweklming 95% are virgins, the other 5% Being Adrain, and Jeff... and that one just for I;lnois his name escapes me... Not taht any of you should go out and get laid..... tho its not like your going to get far...
3. Voting--I've raised this issue before... but it deserves a spot on the list cause it still bothers me... http://www.oasismag.com/node/view/16496 is the URl
4. The Forums... Adrain i've been admin of dozens of forums... so i know its easy to edit them, SO here are MY recommendations...
-Gay Forum, Lesb Forum, BI (maybe...), and a Trans forum (not that i am, oh lord no i love my mans parts nad i couldnt live as a women, but its a big issue as trans are definatly the worse off, because they face teh highest Suidcide/Murder rate out of the GLBT community (over 50%) Oh yeah and teh X-rated one.. i think a "Mature Content" is a good label for it, cause i dont want ppll having "Forum-Cyber-Sex"... you know how kids are these days
5. The Food, its sucks, cant be more blunt
6. Support Forum IS FOR TECHINCAL SUPPORT, not Mental Support...
That is the one that drives me crazy.
7. Weight Loss... maybe be better set as a Fitness, or Health Forum., with weight loss just being one of the issues, b/c i know several like me are goign to work on getting fit after the new yr (atleast i am, and by teh sounds of it, some of you should too... not gonna name anyone)
8. Who the hell reads journals anyone? I think some way to get them more attention is good
of course its one of hte longest running issues since i joined oasis (ages ago... i feel so old)
9. The colour scheme... not thats its bad, but i think updating the logo wouldnt hurt, I am how do you say knowledge with Photoshop, not that i've doctored photos or anything... not me
10. This is more a note to Adrian, can you make this a front page thing i dont think my rants get enough attention i think i raised some valid questions/issues, also how many admins are their, just you and jeff right? Maybe the jr admins wouldnt hurt i know they used to be here but feell out or something, I know its not hard to edit, but just a suggestion
You (The People of this WEbsite) you now have a mission, dont get all 007 on me, but your jobv is to just comment on teh some of the issues i raised here... and give to suggestions/comments stuff like taht, not to hard (except maybe for a few of you),
Thats it :P
PS: Adrain plz make this a header one. i think i mentioned it before but i am to laz to go bacck and look for it