dammit...i hate procrastinating. my photojournalism project (as i mentioned in other posts) is due THIS FRIDAY!! i didn't take my pictures yet or start writing my article...OMG i feel so stupid now. well today she said that she'd be lenient about our black and white photos that we have to develop ourselves (if we have a problem getting it, imma just say i do lol) On the otherhand i have to get my digital photos and start writing my article...*SIGH*...i feel so stressed out, too much on the mind.
well...the point of this post wasn't to complain lol...it was to see if anyone wanted to answer a few questions for my article...yeah it is gonna be in my article (no name or anything personal will be shared just the answers to my questions). it's supposed to be people from here but i don't have much time left and i wanted to hurry and get this done. so here are the questions;
*** YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T WANT TO, I'M JUST TRYING TO GET INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS AND STUFF RATHER THAN FALSE INFORMATION READ ONLINE, THIS IS AN OPTION***
[In and Out of the Closet];
* What do you consider yourself as; sexuality wise?
* If you don't consider yourself anything or don't like labels, why?
* When did you first think/realize that you were that way?
* Have you came out to anyone?
* (If yes) How did they react?
* (If no) How does it feel still being "in the closet"?
* How is social life? Either In or OUT of the closet (school, sports, etc)
* What do you think are the most common misconceptions about LGBTQ?
* Do you think any of those misconceptions could be true? Why?
* How do you think the government is handling the LGBTQ community?
* How do you think the government should change concerning the LGBTQ community?
* (If religious) How does your religion/church feel about homosexuality?
* (If not) How do you feel about religions against homosexuality?
**if there is anything else that you think that i missed and want to share, please feel free to let me know. thanks for your time :)