A couple other people have done these, and I'm bored, so here goes.
1. I'm published in the book Hip Deep under the name Cat deLuna. My essay was written in 8th grade (about gay marriage), and was one of about 30 chosen from 400. Woot.
2. I honestly don't think I'm attractive.
3. I write waaay too much.
4. Everyone tells me that I should be a lawyer; I cross examine people for fun.
5. I want to be a detective in either the NYPD or the SFPD, not because I want to catch badguys, but because I want to help people.
6. My friends call me Dear Abby; I tend to shrink them a lot.
7. I find it easier to deal with other people's problems than my own.
8. I have a bipolar disorder, which I refuse to be medicated for.
9. I love stuffed animals. For a long time, they were my only friends.
10. I have a frighteningly huge collection of beanie babies.
11. I have more than 250 books in my room alone, and we have an entire room in our house devoted as a library.
12. I have what has to be the ugliest couch I've ever seen in my room, and I love it.
13. I am totally in love with my girlfriend, and can honestly see us being together for the rest of our lives.
14. I almost drowned when I was five.
15. I can read 400 page books in a day, and do it often.
16. I'm happiest when it's stormy and cold outside.
17. Winter is my favorite season, and I love spring and Autumn about equally. I think we should abolish summer.
18. I'm compulsively organized, except with my room, which is messy even when it's clean.
19. I have three piggy banks, only one of which is in the shape of a pig. THat one's from San Fransisco, and it's in a jailhouse uniform and says "Bank of Alcatraz". It's also wearing sunglasses.
20. I'm an atheist, but I truly believe that religion and faith are a good thing.
21. I'm on really good terms with my parents, mostly because we're all in therepy.
22. If I said prayers at night, the first one would be for all therepists; as far as I'm concerned, they're the best.
23. I have an incredible amount of self control, but if someone near me, or close to me is in pain (emotional or physical) I get really upset.
24. I used to cut, and have scars from it.
25. I spent six months of my life wanting to die, and never want to feel that way again.
26. I find most of my peers to be shallow and concerned with trivial matters.
27. I hate people who state their opinion and won't listen to mine.
28. I don't like chocolate.
29. I wear clothes that are comfortable, and dislike it when they show off my body.
30. I wear a sports bra and swim trunks to swim in, and look frighteningly hot in them.
31. I don't want to be a guy, but I do wish that I had a smaller chest, and different equipment sometimes.
32. I believe in honour, and that when you give your word, you should never break it. Because of this, I never make promises I can't keep.
33. I believe in duty.
34. I am a nonlinear thinker, which makes school very difficult.
35. I'm intelligent, but I get crappy grades in school because I refuse to do work that I can't see is benificial.
36. I tend to get crushes on women who are waaay older than me. Like Meryl Streep old. It's almost a hero worship thing.
37. I'm slightly obsessed with even amounts of things.
38. I'm really obsessed with Law and Order: SVU, and can reference most of the cases in all of the seasons by title and by what happens in them. I can also give you a detailed history of all the characters.
39. I remember things that most people forget, and can reference them at any time.
40. I love my paternal grandfather, even though he was dead before I was born.
41. I have a paperweight collection.
42. I sleep with an 18 inch knife under my pillow. Yes, it's sheathed.
43. I can't sleep unless I have at least two stuffed animals with me.
44. I can't sleep in the heat.
45. I think that monarchy can actually work, so long as the monarch is a honest, human, humane, and couragous person.
46. I am very patriotic, in that I love my country and the ideals it was founded on.
47. I hate Bush, and think he's an idiot.
48. I have no desire to travel out of the US.
49. Despite that, I've always wanted to go to Antarctica.
50. My favorite book is Hunter's Way. My copy has been commandeered by my girlfriend. I don't think I'm getting it back.
51. Green is my favorite colour, but, with the exception of pink, I love them all.
52. I wear five rings all the time, all of them silver, two silver braceletes, a leather armband, and two necklaces.
53. Symolism fascinates me.
54. I have at least 6 stories that I work on at random intervals.
55. They will never be done, and I will never publish them. I write for myself.
56. I use my characters to understand things that are going on in my life.
57. I am very comfortable with my own body, and have no qualms about dressing infront of my friends (many of whom are male).
58. I rarely get openly mad, but when I do, everyone knows it.
59. I don't hold grudges, I just never know how to apologize.
60. The only way I can keep a diary is by writing it as if it were letters to another person. Whoever it is always reads them eventually.
61. I can type more comfortably on a laptop keyboard than a regular one.
62. I have about a 50 word per minute average when I'm typing.
63. I'm horrible at math, and refuse to work harder at it.
64. Language fascinates me, but I only know English.
65. I used to have hair down to my waist, then cut it all off and shaved my head.
66. I can put the fear of god into most anyone.
67. I'm more comfortable with adults than kids, except with my very close cirlce of friends.
68. I have no siblings, but one of my cousins and a girl who grew up across the street from me are like my big sisters.
69. My girlfriend is also one of my best friends.
70. I am very outgoing, but am shy when it comes to talking on the phone to people I don't know.
71. I love to text, but only with my girlfriend.
72. I'm afraid of pain.
73. Anyone who intentionally hurts one of my close circle has my eternal wrath.
74. I would die for either of my two best friends or my girlfriend.
75. I'm incredibly protective of my girlfriend, but not to the point of stifling her. I just don't want her to get hurt.
76. I'm deathly afraid of going insane.
77. I've been mistaken for a twenty five year old at the age of 14.
78. When I'm out of town and tell people that I live in a college town, they invariably ask me what my major is. I tell them that it's graduating from whatever year I'm in.
79. My laptop is not only sexy, it's also bisexual (the light that shows it's charging is purple when it's charging, and blue when it's charged. It swings both ways).
80. I'm a dyke.
81. I'm really good at making speeches.
82. I've never had stage fright.
83. I love music, any kind, except vocal jazz, as long as it's good.
84. I play the cello, and absolutely love it.
85. I could not do anything with my life that didn't involve helping people.
86. My favorite animal are cats, but I also love horses.
87. Yes, I ride horseback, English. I can do Western, but I'm trained in an English saddle.
88. My car of choice is either a Honda Civic, two door, from 98 or before, or a Toyota Tacoma, in hunter green or black, from 97.
89. I hate welding.
90. I love carving wood, and am halfway descent at it.
91. I really like guns, but think that it should be illegal for a civilian to own any.
92. I tend to get crushes on butch girls, but will only go out with girls who are more femme than I am (which isn't hard to be).
93. Science is awesome, and I have a lot of random knowledge that only rarely comes in handy about it.
94. Harry Potter pisses me off.
95. I won't read any book that has a male main character.
96. My grandmother taught me how to bake, and I find it really soothing.
97. There is nothing better than coming home from school, in the rain, to a warm house and freshly baked bread just out of the oven.
98. I love tea, but drink coffee during the school year to get myself started in the morning.
99. Aloe Vera is GOD.
100. I can't keep plants alive to save my soul, but I really like gardening.
101. I'm fiercely proud of being gay, but I hate the fact that it's something you can be proud of. It should just be.
102. I love having my hair long, but I can't stand it in my face, or on my neck.
103. I hate breaking the rules, unless they're stupid rules.
104. Almost every adult I meet and get to know tells either me or my parents that they really like me.
105. I love getting praise, but never think I deserve it.
107. I absolutely hate it when guys check me out, and even more when they ask me out.
108. I have more t-shirts than almost anyone I know, but only wear about nine of them.
109. I love good cheesecake, but lemon sorbet is my favorite desert.
110. I'm dyslexic, or, as Ethan puts it, lysdexic, and it doesn't bother me a bit.
111. I really want to work in a flower shop.
112. Did anyone notice that there wasn't a 106?
113. 7,9,11 are my lucky numbers.
114. I love Thanksgiving more than any other holiday in the year.
115. I really, really want to make out in a public bathroom with my girlfriend.