*This isn't spam, Jeff OKed it*
My name is Amy and I am a graduate student at the University of Rochester. I am writing because I am conducting an online relationship survey for my dissertation. I also conducted an online survey for my master's thesis for which I received many participants from your website and I thank you so much for that! If you are interested in participating in the survey I have posted the details below. Please feel free to email me with any questions and I thank you in advance for your help!!!
The Honesty in Relationships Study:
1. Is voluntary and anonymous (or confidential if participating in follow ups)
2. Can be completed online
3. Is SHORT (takes 20-25 minutes)
4. Will offer you extensive feedback on your personality and your relationship.
- 5 empirically validated dimensions of Personality and Well-being
- 5 empirically validated dimensions of Relationship Quality / Functioning
5. Includes optional follow up surveys
- Brief surveys (8-12 min)
- Occurring at 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 months after the initial survey
CLICK HERE IF INTERESTED:
Thank you for your time and support!
This study is supervised by:
Ronald D. Rogge, Ph.D.
Department of Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology
University of Rochester