bulldyke's picture

SHE'S BACK!!!!!!! SHE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, there's more to this all starts last night.

Ethan told me at about 2000 that R was home. That sent me into a bit of a panic attack. Nerves and all. My parents were both out of town last night, btw.

So, I didn't go to bed until 0200, and decided to take a sleeping pill. I do that occassionally, if i really need to sleep.

15 minutes later, I was too dizzy to sit up, and was halucinating. That was so not fun. So, in my drugged state, the first person I called was E. Who sorta panicked, but not really.

R and her mom live really close to me, so Ethan called R's mom, K. I somehow put some clothes on and got downstairs (it's 0230 at this point) to unlock the front door. I don't remember much after that. K got there, and called 911, and then the EMS were there, and they took me out on a stretcher.

There was an ambulance, a fire truck, and the first rescue truck, all with lights flashing. So I had my first ambulance ride last night. Joy.

So K, who has no idea that I took the sleeping pill because I was panicking about her daughter, sat with me for three hours in the ER until my mom could get there. That was...interesting. I was half drugged for most of it, until the meds washed out of my system. I had an IV, and all sorts of wires attached to my torso.

At one point I had to take my shirt off and put a hospital gown on, and I was still pretty drugged, so I just pulled it off. I'm pretty sure that my gf's mother has now seen more of me than she has.

So, I get home, sleep for a bit, talk to my mom, sleep some more. I got up at a little after noon, and talked with Ethan, who's still shaken up a bit. I would be too, if my best friend called in the middle of the night to say that he/she couldn't sit up.

And then (this is the good part), K decided to come over this afternoon, at about 1430, an hour after my mom left (she had to get back to be with her mom, and I was doing fine by then), AND R CAME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so amazing to see her. She looks so good. And K seems to approve of at least our friendship, and I'm certain that more will come! OMG!!!!!!!!!

So we talked for about an hour, mostly me and R, but her mom interjected a few comments. I mentioned that I'd fallen while blading, and R's face went pale. I don't like freaking her out, but OMG!!!! She still cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told her to call as they left, and she said she would. She looks so good! She got her hair cut today, and OH. MY. GOD! It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. SO cute. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

It's been 2 months and 6 days since I last saw her, and two months and three days since we last spoke.

I'm floating about a foot off the ground. I can't WAIT until we can spend time together without her mom there. But today, it was just enough to see her.

So, even though I spent 3 hours in the ER last night, I'm in a remarkably good mood. I'm listening to Melissa Etheridge's "This Moment" and "Lucky" on repeat. Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Toph's picture

Wow, what a crazy night you

Wow, what a crazy night you had! But I'm glad everything is good and that R is back.

Toph's picture

Wow, what a crazy night you

Wow, what a crazy night you had! But I'm glad everything is good and that R is back.

whateversexual_llama's picture

Way cool! I can't wait to

Way cool! I can't wait to hear more about her!

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.

gaynow's picture

o.0 helluva way to see

o.0 helluva way to see someone again, huh? Well, glad you're alive and well, at any rate. Keep us posted on R!

Megan: "Cheers are supposed to be simple, make people feel good."
Graham: "Cheers make girls do stupid cartwheels. Orgasms make people feel good."
-But I'm a Cheerleader