BOO! forty things about me! Betcha thought you'd seen the last of those, huh? Gahahahahahaha....
1) I've developed a special facial tick for people who do embarrassing things.
2) I was reading Harry Potter by myself in grade two
3) I've decided to learn Arabic to stop my brain from mushing
4) My writing style is developing so quickly that most stories I write only
have three months before I can't believe I wrote such trash
5) Eight Seconds, by Jean Ferris, was my first gay book ever
6) And I developed a crush on one of the main characters
7) I often develop crushes on fictional characters
8) Incidentally, Aladdin is really, really cute
9) I didn't like Geography Club at all
10) Homophobic slurs don't bother me
11) In fact, not a lot bothers me
12) When people try to bother me, everything just kind of goes numb
13) So most people give up after the first few days
14) Disney World, to me, seems like a mini version of the World State, but with elevator music instead of soma
15) Dollar Stores scare me
16) I think that movie sequels are the scourge of the Earth
17) that and slow walkers
18) When I'm bored, I correct people's grammar on MSN
19) My family barely goes to church at all
20) But when we do, I entertain myself by figuring out what key the hymns are in.
21) I want to write a novel
22) And I've come close many, many times
23) But the ideas all seemed to die on me
24) I really hope the one I have now won't
25) A lot of things I think of, upon an Internet search, are discovered to have already been thought of by somebody else
26) The only sport I'm good at is swimming
27) Teenage-oriented books, with the exception of few, are all worthless fluff
28) Speaking of which, I've also developed a facial tick for literary sod
29) Reality, to the best of my observations, appears to be a relative concept
30) Book reviewers, from what I've seen, are almost all Mary-Contraries, whose opinions of books are decided by what sounds the snappiest in a newspaper column
31) People are really, really awful at interpreting others
32) I hate being underestimated
33) I love being overestimated
34) Favourite books: Simon Says, The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Books, Brave New World, Call Me By Your Name, and 1984
35) My mind, spirit, and body aren't always at speaking terms with each other
36) I'm not 100% sure I'll live to twenty-five
37) Carrot orange is such a nice colour, don't you think?
38) CBC Radio's Wiretap is the most melancholy piece of radio I've ever heard in my life
39) Empty and desolate. That's my favourite kind of place to be in. It gives me a nice, cold sense of peace.
40) When I realize I'm dreaming, and I can take control, I can always fly when I want to. It feels like breast-stroke, except higher in the air. Looking down on my town from the sky is amazing.