I was inspired by a magazine article on the Buried Life, a group of 4 guys traveling around, completing a list of 100 things they want to do before they die. Now I'm too lazy to compile a list of 100 objectives in one sitting, so here's items 1 through 50 on my list. Maybe I'll inspire you guys to write your own... (beware, it's kinda long)
1. Travel to every continent on Earth.
2. Make at least 3 short films.
3. Open a gallery.
4. Study abroad in Paris.
5. Live in Tokyo for a month.
6. Meet & interview the Dalai Lama.
7. Meet Utada Hikaru.
8. Record an episode of that sketch comedy show I dreamed of making.
9. Perform a ritual outdoors.
10. Visit the Grand Canyon.
11. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
12. Visit Delphi in Greece.
13. See a polar bear in the wild.
14. Go ghost hunting.
15. Write a novel.
16. Graduate college.
17. March in a parade.
18. Teach an English class.
19. Visit Stonehenge.
20. See L’Arc-en-Ciel in concert.
21. Visit the Pyramids at Giza.
22. Find a boyfriend and keep him.
23. Get married.
24. Have a conversation with Shigeru Miyamoto.
25. Go rafting.
26. Learn at least 7 or 8 languages.
27. Make someone famous.
28. See T.M. Revolution in concert.
29. Make a documentary.
30. Start a magazine.
31. Visit Machu Picchu.
32. Go on a cross-country road trip with my friends.
33. Help a starving family.
34. Open a school.
35. Swim with dolphins.
36. Start a coven.
37. Make a mockumentary.
38. Skydive (will need therapy before and afterwards).
39. Protest something.
40. Make a bold, impassioned speech.
41. Learn to play piano.
42. Learn to play guitar.
43. Learn to play violin.
44. Learn to surf.
45. Kiss the most beautiful boy in the world.
46. Trace my lineage/genealogy.
47. Publish an anthology of poetry.
48. Publish a podcast.
49. See a show on Broadway.
50. Go scuba diving.
Items 51-100 to follow eventually.