1. What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?
I think a day is sufficient time to move all of my family's valuables out of our house and onto dry land.
2. If you could erase anything you ever said to anyone, what would it be?
I don't think I would. So far, things in my life are turning out pretty well, despite the regrettable words I've spoken. Without those words, who knows how different my life could be now?
3. Your stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what do you draw on it?
Stars and rainbows and infinity and beyond. And a princess.
4. The theme song for your life is called?
'Faith' by George Michael
5. If your life was a movie, what category would it be in? (horror, Romance)
6. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year:
Get better grades?
7. How much does it take to make you laugh?
8. How many sheep do you want on your farm?
A lot. I want my farm to overflow with wool.
9. Which wizard of Oz character are you most like?
Glinda the Good Witch. Because I put up with people whining about their problems and expecting me to wave my magic wand and make it all better.
10. You learn through mistakes, what mistake are you glad you made?
Not kissing her all the times I should have.
11. Would you ever run naked in the rain with your love?
Yes. And by myself. Or with a friend... I'm big on nudity.
12. Do you think Giant anacondas really have a purpose on this earth?
To squeese mice?
13. Which is worse…15 pounds underweight or overweight?
Overweight, but that could just be the brainwashed media-fed american teenager in me.
14. Do you like eating ice cream out of the carton?
Yes. In fact, I've found that Ben and Jerry are pretty much the only friends I can count on to be there whenever I need them.
15. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family or friends?
With family, but not my close friends. Is that weird?
16. Does the world revolve around you?
No. It revolves around the sun.
17. Is everyone equally important to the world?
Hmm. Yes, every human life is of equal value. But, we certainly see certain people as more important than others.
18. Do some people truly deserve to die?
I have not met anyone who truly deserves to die, but it's possible that there is such a being.
19. If the world comes to an end... how do you think it will go?
Complications due to pollution.
20. Will artificial intelligence help better or destroy the world?(think future)
Destroy. It will allow us to stop thinking.
21. How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?
Depends on what my reward is.
22. How important is it for us to find other planets, resources and life?
We should make finding reusable resources our main priority, attempting to find other planets and life forms seems to be for the soul purpose of satiating the unsatiable human appetite for knowledge.
23. What do you think well use other planets for in the future?
Nothing. Unless we find one where we can live...
24. Do you think emptying our trash, pollution, and waste on the moon is okay?
I haven't really thought about it... but I'm guessing no.
25. What do you think about California?
It sounds like the promise land.
26. Is it important to you to always stay(live) close to family?
Not really. It isn't that hard to stay in touch.
27. Why are slasher films entertaining?
I don't know what slash is outside the world of fanfiction.
28. Do you think it would be a good idea if dinosaurs were reborn?
No. They would have no food source.
29. What do you think about Tennessee?
That you're the only.
30. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
Oh. That weird Japanese fish that's taking over the Chesapeake.
31. If someone invented glasses that can see through things, would you buy it?
Hell yes. It could be difficult to avoid seeing things that I didn't want to see though.
32. If you were a spider where would you crawl away and live?
The Forbidden Forrest.
33. What do you think about pop ups? Is there a way to get rid of them?
I find them occasionally amusing and mostly annoying. You can click the 'X' in the upper right hand corner, or invest in a pop-up blocker.
34. Would you prefer to be emotionless, so you didn’t have to feel a heartbreak?
No. That's idiotic. Then you wouldn't be able to feel the good emotions, either.
35. When you die, and if you become an angel, who will you watch over?
Probably my children, or anyone who I care a lot about now who isn't dead then.
36. If when you die, you become a ghost, would you try to contact your loved 1s?
No. Mediums have it hard enough.
37. Would you want to haunt anyone? Who?
38. What does everyone live for? (could it be love)?
Different things. I live to serve God and for my future.
40. Are emotions what make people desire to thrive and live?
Desire is an emotion.
41. Is there a way to solve world hunger, that we are ignoring?
Probably. We could give more money to organizations providing food to the hungry.
42. What was (God’s) reason for our creation? What does he expect us to accomplish?
He expects us to serve Him.
43. What do you think should be added to planes? Vending machines?
An asshole censor. So that I would never have to get stuck next to one on a plane ever again.
44. Do you have a weak stomach for watching animals consume each other?
No. And you probably don't either. We all watch people eat animals on a daily basis. I've learned to live with it, although watching people eat fish with the eyes still attached and ribs still really bothers me.
45. Do you think its important to conserve the rainforest?
Yes. There are (possibly) more unidentified species of plants and animals there than any other place on earth (maybe the deep sea's got the full claim on that, I don't know.) So who knows what could be there? New medications?
46. Why do people move to Tornado country, when their homes will be destroyed?
Where is Tornado country?
47. Will technology move us forward in life or take us back to the beginning?
For now, forward. but maybe once we reach a certain point, it will start taking us back.
48. I know not what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. What do you think of this quote?
But words can never hurt me? An also think that you, survey maker just coined this phrase yourself.
49. Do you have any quotes of your own that you admire?
Indeed. The latest being "You're the best version of yourself: you."
That's a NYE special.
50. If you could go back in time to the dinosaur era, would you take a visit?
51. Which Holiday pretend character do you wish really existed?
Santa, because he makes so many little kids happy.
52. If leprechauns existed what would the world be like?
Full of pots of gold?
53. Mistakes help you learn, but are there some you regret making?
I regret them, but I wouldn't change them.
54. Do you often make the same mistake twice? three times? constantly?
Only when it comes to seducing Steffi. Haha.