Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people:
1. You've had the biggest effect on me out of everyone I have ever known. In good ways and bad ways. You've put me at the top of the world and on the floor in pieces. I love you. And I miss you.
2. You're such an amazing person. You're so much fun. We haven't spoken or chilled in too long. I hope we do soon.
3. You listen to me go on about the same thing foreverandever. You put up with all of my "man-ness". You are quite the lady and I'm so glad that you're my best friend.
4. I wish you would open your eyes and realize that it's taking every muscle in my body not to throw myself at you babe.
5. Me and you are like sisters. I want you to know the real me. It will be better that way. Plus I think you already know what I have to tell you.
6. The fact that when we hang out we use the longest words ever and speak in the most complex sentences is one of the things I like most about being around you.
7. I wish you would be more consistant in the way you treat me. Thanks.
8. You've grown up, and changed for the better. You're totally awesome.
9. I love how all of our conversations are either about the fact that there is a cult of boys in love with you or my woes with those of the female variety.
10. I wish you were gay :)
Nine things about yourself:
1. I'm super irritable and impatient.
2. Sometimes I look too far into things and then when I try to relax and not look too far into things, I miss things. BIG things.
3. My grades are not a good reflection of what I am capable of.
4. My biggest dream is to be a wildly successful surgeon.
5. My second biggest dream is to live in a house that backs onto a forest/ravine with the love of my life (whoever that is).
6. I don't need PEOPLE but I need a PERSON. Just one.
7. I'm a big fat homo.
8. I can play the saxophone, trumpet, bass guitar and regular guitar. Saxophone is my personal favourite.
9. There's a side of me that no one knows about. It's this side that thinks about everything all at once. And wants to know everything and anything. And needs to understand how everything works. It's hard to explain.
Eight ways to win your heart:
1. I don't have
2. a cookie-cutter person
3. that will win my heart
4. no matter what.
5. Every person that
6. I have liked in the past
7. was different and
8. had something different about them to offer.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
3. Girls (I guess that falls under sex though?)
4. "Where can I get this book?"
5. "Dammit I wish I had money"
6. Everyday life in other countries.
7. School sometimes.
Six things you wish you never did:
Five turn offs:
1. Crap personality.
2. People who speak loudly for no reason.
3. People who talk for the sake of talking.
4. People who can't appreciate the small things in the world (which can be anything).
5. People who don't use their brain.
Four turn ons:
1. Cute smile.
2. Amazing personality.
3. People who are easy to be around.
4. Good looking people :P
Three smileys that describe your life:
SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM :
3. Melanie C autograph :D
7. Angelina Jolie movies
SEVEN RELATIONSHIP Q'S.:
1. Do you like anyone?: I guess you could say that. a small "crush".
2. Does someone like you?: ha I fucking doubt it
3. Last real crush? This girl.
4. Been lead on?: Yep.
5. Been cheated on?: Nope.
6. Want a relationship?: To be honest, yeah.
7. Wanna get married:? I don't really like weddings.
SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. The obvious things; air, food, water.
5. I guess some people?
7. My bike
SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. EXAMS :@
2. I have a royal headache.
3. I bet I can get away with starting to study tomorrow...
5. Charlie Parker sheet music tomorrow? Yes please.
6. I want to play the saxophone very badly.
7. Meh I'll just go to bed.
>SEVEN OTHER THINGS>
1. Believe in God? No.
2. Had a dream come true? Yeah! Pretty much.
3. Read the newspaper? If it's the Star.
4. Pray?: Hell no.
5. Have a job? Not yet.
6. Have braces? Indeed
7. Wish on stars? No
>SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS>
1. Fallen in love? Yes.
2. Kiss someone of the same sex? Yes
3. Swam in the dark? Yes
4. Been to a Bonfire? Yes
5. Ran away from home? Yes
6. Played strip poker? Can't say I have
7. Pulled an all nighter? Loads of times.
>SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU>
1. Cried? Nope. I haven't cried in since early November 2008.
2. Had fun? I think so.
3. Been kissed? No.
4. Felt stupid? Yes
5. Talked to an ex? No
6. Missed someone? Yes
7. Hugged someone? No