i guess this is from facebook, or something, but whatev. :P
just write 25 random things about yourself.
1) i find black and white photography to be breathtakingly beautiful.
2) i used to play the cello, and although i'll never make a career of it, it's one of the most rewarding things i've ever done.
3) i own more than 500 books.
4) i write my own porn.
5) i used to believe that i was a unicorn (anyone who's read Into the Land of the Unicorns by Bruce Coville will understand how that was possible).
6) i sometimes stay up all night because i think that if i never go to sleep, then i won't have to wake up, and therefore, 'tomorrow' will never come. i also have increadibly horrible reactions to sleeping pills, so i'm pretty much stuck with my logic some nights.
7) i weigh slightly more than the average, and though i'll never admit it, i hate that i'm 'fat'.
8) i love maps. like, LOVE maps.
9) i believe language, above all else, is the most important tool we as a species has, and that it is the one true sign of intelligence.
10) right now, i want to major in social anthropology and minor in communications, then go to law school and pass the bar. then i want to become a political speech writer.
11) i find it incredibly hard to follow my own advice.
12) i'm a horribly picky eater, and much prefer plain food to anything fancy.
13) i love my hiking boots and my combat boots.
14) i read my first book when i was 2, and in 3rd grade, was tested to see what my reading level was (in terms of grade...4th grade, 6th, etc.), and i was literally off the charts.
15) i don't believe in god, but i don't know if he/she exists or not. i follow some of the ancient pagan traditions, and believe that there's a lot more out there than we can see/recognise. and i also think that there is power in a lot of things.
16) i'm a closet treehugger because i don't think that any kind of extremism is productive, and i don't want people to think that all i think about is the environment.
17) i know a little about a lot, which makes me sound a lot smarter than i really am.
18) i'm very outspoken, and have no problems speaking out against anyone, for any reason, except to stick up for myself in some situations.
19) i believe in honor
20) if i had to name on person who has influenced my life the most, other than my parents, it would be Tamora Pierce.
21) i'm a shy extrovert.
22) i don't believe in 'true love', because i think that all love is true. it's just that truth changes. and as for love at first sight? well, watch imagine me and you...that's what i think.
23) i don't have a 'type', but i do tend to be attracted to older women (not necissarily sexually, but...it's hard to explain).
24) i love trains, and have a semi-large collection of HO scale model ones. my dad and i used to make elaborate track layouts for them, along with other scenery.
25) i have a giant purple velvet tophat. it's about 4 feet high, and one and a half or two across at the top. it's brim is maybe 5 feet in diameter. it was a bday present when i turned 13 from a great friend.