Went to the biggest gay festival in New Zealand today, for the first time.
- Really not into the culture behind it.
- I'm really uncultured.
- Gay guys can be snobs.
- Having guys check me out feels good.
- Leila is gorgeous.
- Asians are still naturally second class.
- I need to care less about image.
- Be less vain.
- Don't start looking or you'll become desperate.
- Boys boys boys... you win some you lose some.
- Was a learning curve.
- Confidence is attractive.
- Drinking brings about confidence.
- Gay guys can be intimidating.
- Play hard to get.
- People care about image.
- A congregation of good-looking guys is necessary to be respected more.
- Take two condoms not one.