Hey guys, sorry no updates on the cute christian boy today. We had athletics today and I didn't get to see him... although tomorrow I'm thinking of asking him to come with my friends to "Starlight Symphony in the Park". What a family-friendly name for the biggest gathering of drunk teenagers.
ANYWAYS, today was so tiring organising everything and rallying the house for athletics. But our house won again! (YEAH, we won swimming sports too). GO TEAM!
And instead of actually doing something about being busy, now I will rant about being busy which actually feels infinitely better.
So why am I so ridiculously busy? I will list the things I do for school:
- Prefect duties (Leading house competitions, duties, and coordinating school events)
- Senior advanced debating team
- Model United Nations Assembly (Like debating and acting...)
- Model Commonwealth Head of Government Meeting (Yes, more debating...)
- Premiere school choir
- Musical Production (Beauty and the Beast)
- Theatre Sports (YES, impromptu acting is an extreme sport!)
- Badminton (Well there you go, a real sport)
- Volleyball (Maybe not, I quit!)
- Training Brain Bee Teams
- Training Mathex Teams
- Five scholarship courses (English, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Statistics - but really you would've thought I was a drama and musical freak... which I am lol)
- International Youth Physics Tournament (not qualified yet?!)
Boy does it feel good when I look at that list. All very rewarding things I'm passionate about. But what am I going to do with my life... after I leave school?
P.S. SO going to have a Harry Potter theme for the school ball... or maybe Pokemon?! Still a bit torn between the two...