Remember my new crush? Well, now she's my new GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds kind of weird still, but whatever. I'll get used to it.
1. What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
When they're telling me.
2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
Stupid drama bullshit.
3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
If I could do anything- read minds. You can always wish whatever you want.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
Love. I am a hopeless romantic.
6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you're fired. Do you save the dog?
Holy shit yes.
7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Not that I can think of... no.
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
I don't know anyone that's died, yet.
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
10. Does sex = love?
11. Are you old fashioned?
12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
Sex isn't what makes a marriage work, though it's a large part. And if you love someone, you love them.
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Telling someone I don't love them back. Telling someone you love them is easy, it just comes out.
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
And meant it? About a year ago. If not, this summer.
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets," what would you change?
I would kiss Steffi, just once.
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I don't know.
19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
Save the baby, also, babies weigh less so i'd pull it to the edge and then use all my strength to save my grandmother.
20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
I can't even tell what I really feel any more.
If you had three months to live...
21. Do you tell no one or everyone you are going to die?
22. What do you do with your remaining days?
Love everyone and everything that I come into contact with.
23. Would you be afraid?
That's a depressing survey...