now. I'll be at Jayjay's from 7-ish on, so why not?
There's not much I really need to say, so it's time for Things I Ran Out Of Room For In My Journals!
1. You must all be eternally grateful that about 90% of my posts are posted from the DSi. There's a limit to how long a text it lets me enter, so I have to take out the random rambly pointless parts to make room for the important things.
2. Related to 1, you'll notice I have a couple 'typos' in some journals. This is the fault of the DSi length-limit. I must sometimes forego spaces, particularly after punctuation as that's when it's least noticeable and annoying, to me, anyway.
3. I have had my first real experience with the idiocy of some YouTube commenters. Clueless, Other and I watched the Firework music video yesterday, and none of us had seen it before…I was aware, though, that it had a kiss between two guys, and it was somewhat o a test of the C and O. Ha. They passed! Actually, they both made weird faces, and opened their mouths, then looked at me and closed them. Ha. Anyway, that is now my favorite music video, I find it very nice… and then I saw a bunch of the comments. I could not resist 'yelling' at the homophobes that 1. It's not 'messed up', 2. That kiss wasn't even the entire point of the video, it was just part and yes, it was necessary, and kudos to whoever wrote the video for not shying away from such a controversial topic, 3. You aren't gaining anything from posting this, 4. It's sad that the kissing guys are all anyone can talk about when there was an entire music video and the kiss lasted about 6 seconds.
I got several replies telling me to go hang myself.
I cry for humanity.
3. This is random:Is 'a few' gramatically correct? In Latin somebody asked if 'few' can be singular and…it can't. So how can we have a few?
4. I don't like the 'plurals of things that end in Y is end in -ies' rule. What's wrong with babys or partys? And while I'm at it, how is 'gays' correct?
The end, outta room!