So much to say, so little journal space… I'll stick to the important things.
1. I came out to Shneer as gay. This is not a big deal in itself, as I've been not-very-subtly hinting for a while. Clueless, Other, Shneer, and I were walking through town Friday and the whole gay-President thing came up again. So then…
C: Hey, Flyby should run for Prez someday!
S: Wait, Flyby's gay?
Me: Um, yeah… I thought that was kind of obvious after all this time…
S: Well it wasn't obvious! You should wear a sign!
And then the topic changed and it hasn't been discussed since. Probably the single easiest coming-out I'll have in my life.
2. As may be obvious from above, for the sake of simplicity I'll just call myself gay from now on. Sotherewego.
3. My mother apparently doesn't believe in bisexuality. Direct quote: 'I mean, the gay thing I get… but bi? They're just people who are a bit confused and looking for sex with anybody they can find.'
I went GRR and attempted to argue against this as much as I could without showing the unusual amount I know about sexuality. I failed :( It's hard to argue when so many pieces of my argument are off-limits.
4. In New York, we went to visit my cousins of AWESOMENESS (aside from their mild affliction of homophobia). I did not say anything 'gaj'wise around that household because of the conversation that started when the 11yearoldgirl sang, 'I kissed a girl and- NO! I DIDN'T LIKE IT! THAT'S DISGUSTING!'
5. I got my hair cut again, even shorter but not short enough, YAH! I have bangs now.
6. Mindflex: A headset that can tell how strong your brain waves are. There are 5 lights, the more lit the better/faster you're thinking. Average for the others was about 2 if concentrating. I put it on my head and all 5 immediately lit. I managed to keep it at 4. What was fascinating was thinking of different things and seeing what it responds to. The 2 things that kept it high were mental math and Bday.
8. I feel awful.