So, let's recap the last 12 hours.
1) Got home
2) Cut myself
3) Misjudged the sharpness of the knife
4) Bled. More than usual.
5) Freaked out and tried to stop the bleeding
6) Find out I may have cut a vein
7) Get the bleeding to stop
no more numbers, that takes a while.
- Put a bandaid on it
- Go to sleep scared to death
- Wake up and check it
- No bleeding, still alive
- Red spot around it, and itchy near it?
- Go to Newark
- Come home
- Freak out because I may have a blood clot or infection
- Type this
- Freak out more.
- Thinks about telling mom, but I must lie.
- Comes up with lie
- Thinks "I went to shut my locker, but I moved my arm up as I went to shut it and it cut deep and hurt like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
If I don't die
I'm so done cutting -_-
I'll jack my sister's anti depressants.
Because I don't think you can take them while preggers.