Great. Looks like Im spending New Year's Eve alone. Well with the Parents.
Think Il enter "2012!" whilst watching a film.
Ahhhh fun times :|
I'm pleased that you looking forward to it :)
A glass (or two) of champagne to mark the occasion?
You must have mistaken me, i feel rather cynical at the whole affair as well its going to be yet again a lonely start to the year.
Fuck 2012... it will be a fucking shitty year just the same as all others... :@ I would prefer to bring it in with the bang of a shotgun to the face, but no hates me that much sadly :P
Don't be such a downer!
2012 will be a great year... if you'll allow!
or would it be as cutting as the sound of silence
You really think I can find someone to kill me Elph? :D
I think you can learn to love yourself... Just Do it!
Once you have changed to that person you like... others will take favorable notice.
(1) Look at yourself in a full-length mirror every day upon exiting the shower
(2) Make sure your diet is healthful and comprises fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, square of 90% chocolate(?), if meat... choose some fish (oily is best). A glass of wine is optional...
(3) Avoid nearly all processed foods/drinks (special occasions excepted); add no sugar or salt to anything!
(4) Select an exercise program... and stick to it! Concentrate on cardiac function rather than bulging muscles! Just walking (and observing the world) is good... at least 2 miles + stretching (also: check rowing machines).
(5) Periodically weigh yourself (naked, after shower) and note that you're going in the right direction
This is not a diet... but a plan for the rest of your (hopefully) long life!
welcome 2012 the same way i welcomed the last 3 years with my tongue its.....a tradition
i only drink irn bru and the occassional blood of my enemies
I'd gather from this that it's well trained?
in fact i LOVE it but do you
Harold Camping ftw! lol jk
2012. It's actually a very good movie (because I love watching things get destroyed), though it got very bad reviews.
I have seen half it, it was okay, though i prefer "The day after tomorrow". But I have already decided to pick the film "Rushmore".