Because I had a stressful day, I will rant about it on the internet journal.
1) So this amazingly attractive guy sat next to me in one of my classes. Apparently I could not handle this; I could hardly look at him directly, and only kind of smirked when we did interact. Also, my stomach started growling because all I'd had to eat that day was coffee. It's like my entire body was trying to sabotage my attempts at a good first impression.
2) I wouldn't call myself a third wheel; I'm more like training wheels. I will be close friends with two people, and then they will start dating. So I'll find someone else to hang out with, and the same fucking thing will happen. It sucks, but I might have a career as a matchmaker*.
3) With a few exceptions, I can honestly say that I'd rather be called a faggot than answer a question incorrectly in class. The feeling is horrible.
4) Number four feels inadequate because it has nothing to contribute.
It was a stressful day, but it wasn't today. Today has been alright. I think I'm gonna go grocery shopping now.
* I don't actually believe this