1) A friend of mine has a cup from the Oasis restaurant in Austin. The restaurant's logo was extremely similar, and it scared the crap out of me. I was sure the website had released cups or something, and that my friend was familiar with the site, and thus had read my journal. I can kind of be an idiot.
2) I'm not sure which is worse; being obsessed with looks, or being obsessed about your perceived intelligence. And there's always those who are obsessed with their perceived masculinity/femininity.
3) Your life can either be boring or very interesting. It doesn't really matter what you do; it matters how you phrase it.
4) If I hold the door for you, and you don't acknowledge or thank me in any way, I'm going to drop the fucking door on you.
5) I need to be 100% out by Valentines day. I miss being out like I was in high school.