Another list, but not one that makes sense.
1) The weirdest thing in the world is coming out to someone at the same time as they come out to you. I'm used to being on one side of the outing, but I've never been on the other.
2) Recently, I've had the strange urge to be somewhat promiscuous. I've never had this urge before: I'm kind of in love with the idea of monogamy.
5) I used to avoid relationships because the guys I liked where huge douche-bags. This is starting to change.
3) The only time I'm really proud to be gay is when I learn about all the horrible and disgusting things that straight men have done.
4) If a straight male athlete makes an idiotic gay joke, it's probably because he's used to a social environment where those jokes are considered funny. It doesn't mean he's an asshole.
1- Of course, I already kinda knew he was gay. I just didn't know how to talk to him about it.
2- Why not do what other people do, and just be slutty until you meet someone you like? I don't have the answer for that.
5- It's really only true of one guy. He is friendly and adorable and I have no idea how to act around him.
3- Honestly, I think castration is a fair punishment for a lot of people.
4- It does suggest that he's ignorant, but very few people are willfully ignorant. What I'm getting at is it's probably not his fault he says stupid shit.