Aspiring screenwriter needs your help
My name is Amanda and I am an aspiring screenwriter. At the moment, I am writing a love story about two college men. However, being a straight woman I don't have enough information to craft truly believable characters.
So, I put together this questionnaire as a sort of research technique. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at the questions below and e-mail any responses to PDJJ69C@prodigy.com.
Of course, all responses will be seen only by me and will be kept in the strictest of confidence. Thank you, in advance, for your help.
- When did you realize you were gay, or have you always known? How did you feel when you learned that liking other men made you "different"?
- Have you come out to your family? If so, how did they react? If not, why not and do you ever intend to come out to them?
- Are you out to your friends? If so, what was their reaction? If not, why not and do you ever intend to come out to them?
- Do you generally consider yourself to be "out"? If not, have circumstances or personal choice kept you from being out? Please explain.
- Where and how do you meet the men that you date? Do you think it is easier or harder for you to meet dates than it is for straight men?
- Have you ever been in a heterosexual relationship? If so, what differences do you find from homosexual relationships?
- Have you personally experienced discrimination because of your being gay? What happened?
- Any other thoughts, comments, or experiences that might help me bring these characters to life.
- Name (optional):
General information: Jeff Walsh
Design and HTML: Jase Pittman-Wells
©1996 Oasis. All Rights Reserved.