Please check 'em out- oh they aren't transparent yet, but hopefully they soon will be.
It's depressing, life. I want to cheer people up a bit so here's some of my ideas for how to do it.
1) Compliment at least two people a day. It doesn't have to be anything major, just a simple 'Like the shirt' will do.
2) Email- If there's someone you don't see much, then e-mail them and make there day with something cute and cheerful.
3) Smile- Apparently, a smile is contagious- there's a poem about it.
I 'borrowed' this idea from a restless heart's journal- and thought it might be a good idea to do it myself. I don't think I can do a 100 reasons why I rock, but here a few.
1)I'm quite generous.
2)I give to charity and the homeless
3)I'm doing OK at school (two As in my science test- go me!)
4)I'm generally cheerful and friendly.
5) I have nice eyes and a sweet nose.
6) I can play guitar and keyboard a little.
Turn it inside out so I can see
The part of you that's drifting over me
And when I wake you're never there
But when I sleep you're everywhere
Just tell me how I got this far
Just tell me why you're here and who you are
'Cause every time I look
you're never there
And every time I sleep
you're always there
'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
I think it finally sunk in today, I was telling my friends about a gorgeous girl I saw when a warm feeling came into my body and I just though,