Today I learned I am better at giveing Dogs Blow jobs,than blowing up a ballon.
Yes I will have you,
I will fuck you as you see fit,
I love you&keep you safe.
Don't you see I need you too?
I have given a Dog a Blow Job before.
I have just singed up my self&my scholl at GLESN for a GSA.
If I am choosen my school will
be the first high school ever in Alabama to a have a GSA.
Here's to Hopeing.
Does anyone have or know of some web stites for Bi youth?
To my dear Sesshoumaru:
I Love you,
I need you to make me whole,
I need you to hold me,
I need you to Fuck me,
I need you& you arn't even real.
But I love you the same as if you where
if only you where
Then I would make you mine.
I need you tell me past dons't matter&You won't let it happen again.
There I said it.I Love you Sesshoumaru.
There aren't I here I tell you that much.
It seems to me we have way more women here then we do guys.
95% of guys jerk off.The other 5% are lying.
Have you ever debated the hottnes of a same sex movies star with a same sex failmly member that is sraight?
my grandfather &
I once did A Jonny Depp vs Jude Law thing.
Why do some gay men call them selfs Queer?
What Is the apppel of that word.Isn't a insult?
Also Were did the
sraitght persons find this place.
Looking at the new poll at lese 4% of those who voted are straight.
Srtaight How&Why are you here?
Does anyone have any Icon sized pics of Sesshoumaru or Sephiroth I can use for my icon on this site?
I'm a White guy that really really loves Asian men.
Am I normal.God I hope so.