I feel like I would be being a bad friend if I let things happen with B. But I also think that I said something to hear that meant something and I've been railing on her about how she treats me. I don't know what happened between the time we talked after school and when I talked to her after therapy, but she ... changed her tone.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I don't want to be stuck in this same cycle. I hate being in the revolving door with her (metaphorically) as far as me and B go. It just doesn't work. I mean it is how we are. Freshman year we were totally into one another, we talked all the time. Hung out a few times, and she kissed me. It wasn't my first kiss or her's. But it was still special.
My brain just splattered everywhere. FUCK. That is kind of why I hate and love B all at the same time. She's an evil bitch, but damn she can be really hot sometimes. I think I just like the idea of being dominated.
And fuck this is awkard typing in teh computer lab at my school. Thankfully no one knows who B is. I mean they do, just they don't know her as B. lol
Maux-- I feel kind of bad for leaving you there. T-T That isn't really what a friend should do and I'm sorry that is kind of my shit to deal with and not yours. So I feel like pond scum.