So I think I did something kind of stupid. I mean it was accidental. Or maybe just a misinterpretation. Not sure what really happened. I know what my intentions were, but I don't think the other person did. I almost wish they could/would read this because I want them to know that it wasn't my intention. I also think I might be over reacting.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink, what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I don't want to be stuck in this same cycle. I hate being in the revolving door with her (metaphorically) as far as me and B go. It just doesn't work. I mean it is how we are. Freshman year we were totally into one another, we talked all the time. Hung out a few times, and she kissed me. It wasn't my first kiss or her's. But it was still special.
My brain just splattered everywhere. FUCK. That is kind of why I hate and love B all at the same time. She's an evil bitch, but damn she can be really hot sometimes. I think I just like the idea of being dominated.
And fuck this is awkard typing in teh computer lab at my school. Thankfully no one knows who B is. I mean they do, just they don't know her as B. lol
Maux-- I feel kind of bad for leaving you there. T-T That isn't really what a friend should do and I'm sorry that is kind of my shit to deal with and not yours. So I feel like pond scum.
I’ve had my belly button pierced for two years and I finally got a new ring today. And I love it. So I thought I’d mention that.
Also, I helped O with prom today. She went with her new bf and that was interesting. I met him and his parents. They were super nice (but they also didn’t know that I was her ex and that she is bi, not like it really matters). I kind of enjoyed watching her freak out. It is kind of sadistic to admit that now that I think about it, but whatever. I know that she had a really good time and he’s probably too good for her. So I don’t really care.