How much of a geek are -you-?
I got a 41.22288%, but I still maintain that I should've gotten higher, they just don't ask anything about doctor who, torchwood, or stargate. Or video game t-shirts. Or the think geek catalogue. SO. >>
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
dont know any one with the same date as mine.
3. Favorite fruit?
4. For or against same sex marriage?
5. Are you allergic to anything?
Iodine, shell fish
6. Are you bisexual?
NO but I have had sex with a woman once or twice....
7. Have you ever slept in someone elses clothes?
8. How many U.S states have you been to?
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
9 states, Nebr, Iowa, Mich, Az, NM, Alab, Fla, Miss, Colo
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S?
So, I was introduced by my psychology teacher to an interesting test called the Implicit Association Test (IAT), you may or may not have heard of this. This test tests your subconscious preference/belief in certain subjects. What's interesting about this test is that the results, very often, doesn't match with our conscious belief. Because our subconscious mind are shaped by the messages we received from the media, friends, society in general, these messages may affect our belief in ways we can never imagine.